Trip Lasts 4 Hours
Easy to Participate
All Ages Welcome
What is a Half Day Ice Fishing Adventure?
What is included
An adventure guide to be with you every step from welcoming you to the frozen lake to cleaning your fish as you catch them. All ice fishing equipment is provided, heated tent, chairs, snacks, hot drinks, fishing poles, and bait.
Any fish you catch, up to the limits set by the Alaska Fish and Game, are yours to keep and eat when you get home. Our adventure guide will clean the fish on site for you.
What to expect
A typical trip itinerary is as follows
- Meet your guide at the designated lake in the pre-trip email
- Get a brief introduction to how to ice fish
- Catch fish
- Catch your daily limit or the time runs out for your experience.
What is the cost
This trip is $100 per person minimum of two people or cash equivalent.
Add-on services, for addons call or email us to schedule extra services like:
Shuttle services to and from your destination are $50
Cook your fish on-site for $30
What to bring
- A current State of Alaska Fishing License see their website for more information
- Winter clothes including the following items: Hat, Coat, Gloves, Snow Pants, Boots
- Dress in layers of clothing to stay warm