Trip Lasts 6 Hours
Easy to Participate
Age 15+ Welcomed
What is a Starlight Snowshoe Adventure?
What is included
What to expect
A typical trip itinerary is as follows
- After being picked up, a shuttle will take you out of the city to get away from the light pollution. A shuttle ride can be 1:45 min out of Anchorage or 45 minutes from Palmer, depending on where you get picked up
- Once at our destination you will receive snowshoe instructions and then set out on our guided snowshoe hike
- Hike out to a clear spot to view the Northern Lights and stars while the tent is being set up..
- Snacks are provided at this point of our tour.
- Hike back out to our shuttle vehicle and have a ride back to where we picked you up.
- This trip is a 4-hour round trip adventure from Wasilla, 6-hour from Anchorage, and starts at 8 PM at night and gets done at around 2 AM
What is the cost
This trip is $140 per person minimum of two people or cash equivalent for any pick up in the Palmer or Wasilla Alaska area.
This trip is $200 per person minimum of two people or cash equivalent for any pick up in the Anchorage area
What to bring
- Dress in warm layers of clothing
- Winter hat
- Snow pants
- A friend